Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Picking up speed

I hope to be "picking up speed" and posting more on the daily events in our house so family members can enjoy the chaos, I mean fun, along with us. Tomorrow is the last day of school for the week and everyone is excited to be having 4 days off. I am getting ready for the Advent Calendar to countdown the days until Christmas. This year I am doing something new and you can check back each day to see how it goes. I printed a different activity on 30 pieces of paper, then I numbered them for each day until New Years. The way it will work is one of the girls will pick the top paper and we all get to do the activity listed. I think they will have a lot of fun and it will help get the whole family into the Christmas Spirit.

1 comment:

mamamarianne said...

Hi There.
I dont know if you remember me, but you and I were communicating about adoption for a while. How are things going? Did you adopt?

Marianne from Canada