Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day one...

Everything has a beginning and here is mine. I have a wonderful husband and three beautiful girls. We live in a small rural town in Oregon and have had the blessing to be able to buy our first house. What a difference it makes to know if I want to paint a wall a different color I can. My husband and I still get a kick out of shopping for something for the house. We can spend hours looking at the faucets wondering who comes up with all these choices...that could also be that going to the big hardware stores requires a trip to the big city which we only do about twice a month. We have only been in the house a year and I am finding I need to be more organized to spend less time on the road and more time enjoying my home. I am open to questions and look forward to meeting new friends while learning about this blogging stuff. Thank you and I hope you will leave comments to help me on my way.

No comments: