Monday, July 21, 2008

My dear Mariah...

I can't believe how fast three weeks went by. I am now counting the hours instead of days when I will go to pick her up from the airport. Daily life around here has been quiet with a TON of cleaning. I have to say I am quite glad with the result of how great the house looks, even the laundry is all caught up. That is amazing! Tomorrow all I have left is to tackle Mariah's room and the downstairs. We have been using it as a catch all with her gone but I want to make sure it looks great for her return. I have been trying to think what she will look like when she gets back, older and more sure of herself. Will I survive? I have a bad feeling make-up is in my future shopping with her. Erica, of course will be right in the middle of it wondering when she will get to wear make-up. 47 hours and counting...

No comments: